Thursday 2 August 2012

Well Hello, hope you are fine and dandy?
As I was so busy during the run up to the end of school (see previous post) I missed my sister-in-laws and nieces birthdays. (Shame on me!)
They seriously need to move their birthdays to a more convenient time, or maybe I just need to move them onto to June on the calendar!
As their birthdays had passed by a whole week I didn't see the point in making cards so made this little hanging and mini canvas.


 Coloured with picked raspberry distress ink and painted over with gesso to tone it down a little, then stamped and inked through sequin waste.


 The pictures are from Crafty Individuals pads



 I coloured the canvas and flower with distress satins and stamped the bees onto tissue paper for the background and sprayed paper for the actual bee. Flower and stamp set from Chocolate Baroque.

Now for my my Tinkerbell, that what I used to call my niece when she was little, who turned 30 this week Ahhh makes me feel really old!
Stampotique, Paperartsy and The Stamp Man stamps used here with Glimmer Mist and painted canvas background. Just for a bit of fun!


So that's it for this one, thanks for popping by and feel free to leave a message.
Happy Craftin
Rebecca




No comments:

Post a Comment