Thursday 1 May 2014

Inspired by Jo Firth Young

Well Hello!

How the devil are you?

Well it's taken a while but I finally got round to creating my masterboard as shown here on the PaperArsty Blog by the 'some might say' (Jeremy Clarkson style) 'Quirky' Jo Firth Young, don't you just love this lady??? Not in creepy voyeur kind of way. (Did I dig myself out that hole?!)

Anyway I'm waffling! Jo created a scrumptious masterboard and as a girl who just loves to create backgrounds I had to have a go, although it takes as while (as usual) but I ALWAYS get there in the end LOL.

Here's my offering, the top image is the scan of the original and the bottom the original photo.


Now if you've popped over to Jo's site you will see that I have plagiarized her ideas unashamedly until I get into the groove a little, (don't seem to be finding time for craftig at the ,moment which isn't doing my sanity any good at all!!) here are the cards I made with mine.







So that's me done, thanks for stopping by and leave a comment if you fancy.

See you next time
Happy Craftin
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. great projects & masterboard.. lovely colours!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, I'm proud of you, all finished, scanned and cards complete. They look super. : )

    ReplyDelete